The Men’s Jordan Pro Strong is the retro edition of the classic Jordan Brand basketball shoe. Originally from 1998, the Pro Strong was one of the very first models released under the then-new Jordan Brand, which placed the Air Jordan line as its own standalone brand. The Pro Strong resembles the look of the Air Jordan 13 — you could think of it as a beefed-up edition of the iconic silhouette, designed with a more substantial upper that supplies more support for forwards and centers. The design is constructed in an accurate representation of the original pairs, in full-grain leather with a textile-covered midsole and a rubber outsole that bears a similar appearance to the panther-paw-inspired sole design of the AJ 13.
The Pro Strong is back, with its bold style ready to be worn on or off the court. This retro edition is featured in original colorways straight from ’98, as well as all-new looks to keep the design as fresh as ever. Here at Foot Locker, we carry all the latest releases of the Pro Strong in a full range of men’s sizing. Always a strong look, pick up your own pair of this historic Jordan Brand style today.
Jordan Pro Strong Features:
• Retro version of the classic Jordan Brand model originally from 1998.
• Genuine- and synthetic-leather upper. Materials vary on select styles.
• Hidden ghillie lacing gives you a sleek look with a locked-in fit.
• Heel pull tab for easier on/off access.
• Classic “Jordan” branding runs down the tongue.
• Textile-covered foam midsole.
• Rubber outsole with herringbone traction pattern for multi-surface grip.
• TPU support shank at midfoot.