A Runner's Classic Returns
When they were first released, the Nike Women's Air Max '97 became a sensation for its distinctive design. They were also loved for their all-day comfort and lacing system that pioneered a whole new style in sneakers. Today, that tradition lives on with these new kicks, brought back to life in new colorways. Yet, they have the same groundbreaking technologies that made them so successful beforehand.
Comfort that Supports
The complete Air Max feel of the 97's keeps you feeling good after a whole day on your feet, but the style of the shoe is another thing many people love. Developed by Christian Tresser, AM97 took its inspiration from Japanese Bullet trains, hence its "Silver Bullet" nickname. Its silhouette reminds you of the feeling of the full-size Air Max cushion, letting you know that one step in these is as comfortable as it gets.
Nike Women's Air Max 97 features:
• Classic Air Max 97 design keeps shoe fashionable.
• Water ripple lines on upper provide movement and visual appeal.
• Low-cut, padded collar provides comfort and supports ankle on long walks.
• Full-length Max Air unit in midsole provides all-day comfort and support.
• Innovative lacing system provides custom fit and fashionable looks.
• Sturdy rubber outsole with modified waffle pattern for next-level durability and traction.