WHAT IT IS
Buildable, long-wear, high-shine lip color that feels ultra lightweight and hydrating on lips.
WHAT IT DOES
This innovative lip lacquer combines the comfort and shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick and the lasting power of a stain. Lancôme's innovative oil-in-water emulsion is lightweight and non-sticky, providing up to six hours of wear. Enriched with glycerin, lips feel hydrated throughout the day. The high-shine finish and vivid color payoff are buildable from sheer to full coverage in 1-3 coats.
Based on a test of 55 women ages 18-45:
• 95% said product has a thin texture
• 86% said product has a lightweight texture
• 86% said product felt comfortable to wear
• 78% said the color has a good wear
• 76% said it does not smudge
HOW TO USE IT
Apply directly to lips and build color and shine by layering coats of Lacquer. Use with lip liner and/or lipstick to further define and add dimension to your look.
• For a more defined look, use Le Lipstique lip liner to outline lips. L'Absolu Lacquer can also be layered over L'Absolu Rouge lipstick for a bold, deeply pigmented look.
• Pick a light and a dark shade from the same color family. Swipe the dark shade over 3/4 of both top and bottom lips from left to right. Take the lighter shade and starting in center of lips, swipe right to cover remaining portion of lips to create an ombre effect.
Made in France
Web ID: 2960772